Thursday, November 28, 2013

Twenty-One Years of Bliss

I wanted to wait until the last day of November to write about this, but I couldn't wait any longer.  For the past twenty-one years, I have been blessed by sharing this amazing journey with the most kindest, caring, wisest, patient, intelligent, tech-savvy, loving, and handsomest man ever! He brings out only the best in me and everyone! Being with him brings me pure joy and delight. We have three beautiful children who are proud to call him dad. Since our children are now older, we seem to have more time together.  Now we have scheduled dates:  Friday Lunch Sushi and Sunday Breakfast.  Also, our workouts seem to be happening more often.  In one week, we can usually get in four workouts, three yoga classes, and a run or two.  Key Biscayne is our dating run while Continental Park is mostly our week run. Recently, he discovered that the Android phone has Google Hangouts in which we can have our own face time.  I love face time! Even though we walked the same hallways in our high school without ever meeting, I am so thankful that our paths met again and this time we made eye contact and much more.  Blessed to be living twenty-one years in pure bliss with my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment