Saturday, November 23, 2013

Don't Have to Go Far

Since I can remember, I have always loved to be active.  When I was young, I would spend hours outside with my neighborhood friends playing tag, catching any type of ball, running, skating, dancing, and biking. In my teenage years, I continued to do the latter of those activities. When I was in high school, I found a new interest - weight training. Back in the 80s, you only had to have one year of physical education; I took it all three years.  Throughout my adulthood, I continued to stay active in one way or another.  It wasn't until ten years ago, that I saw myself back in a gym-environment.  I became so passionate about health and fitness, that with support of family and friends, I decided to turn my passion into a career. Every morning I wake up so thankful for what I do.  I love being a health and wellness coach and I love doing it close to home, real close.  Actually, I really don't have to go too far to get to my gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment