Saturday, November 30, 2013

Paradise

I am so ever grateful that I live in such paradise. Our home is perfect.  We have enough rooms so that each child can have their own space. Our great room is amazing. It's a living room and dining room all in one where we can all be together. It has exposed beams and I'm thankful the original owners never covered them. Our landscape is so lush that creatures feel comfortable making their nests.  Even our hens love roaming through it. There is so much peace all around our home. I am now writing this post next to the opened windows in the great room feeling the cool breeze of this last November day. My grandnephew is sleeping over for the first time.  He will be sleeping in our bed inbetween Carlos and me. Carlos finally shaved his No Shave November beard and is writing his post to complete this November challenge in which I am extremely thankful. Allan and I are sharing a table. He is studying and is working on some math problem. Not sure if it is for his Calculus or Biology class. It's really nice to see him enjoying his studies and to have him home tonight.  My mom just finished in the kitchen and has just said goodnight to us all and threw us a kiss.  David and Inez are out with their friends.  Dogs are happily laying on their towels.  What more can I ask for?  This is paradise!


No comments:

Post a Comment