Saturday, November 30, 2013

Love

This has been a difficult year for me.  I've struggled with bouts of anxiety that have left me feeling fearful and ungrounded for weeks at a time.  I had never experienced anything like that before, so coming to the end of this month and the year, I am grateful that over the past month, I've been thankful every day, I have felt peace, and have felt well.    I realize that this is a beautiful and tremendous gift.  I'm writing this in front of a Christmas tree with colorful lights, a living room full of toys that my grandnephew who is three has been playing with all afternoon.  I'm in a house where there is never any shouting, disrespect, or arguments.  All around, there's so much love and peace. These things don't happen on their own, however, but are invited into being by people who are aware, conscious, and willing conduits of love that is unconditional, unflagging, and fierce.  I'm grateful today for my wife, who is such a human being.  She has held me, cried with me, and anchored me.  She is the clearest expression of love that I know. I end this 30 day challenge with her in my mind, heart, and soul.

*Blessings for all who have posted and read this blog these past 30 days! Namaste.



+Maribel Guenaga-Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment