Friday, November 29, 2013

Practice

Just realized that there are 20 minutes left of the day and I have not written.  The practice of remembering to share is something I'm grateful for today.  There have been days this month where I did not feel or was in the mood to be grateful but realized that gratitude is not a feeling but an action, one that can happen during any time.  Practicing gratitude during the good times, like today and this past month, is something that I realize will help me when things get rough.  It creates a pattern that is not easily changed even in difficult situations.   I send out a giant thank you to all of you who have posted over the past month and who have read; you have all encouraged me in this practice.  Tomorrow is our last day of the challenge but definitely not the last day of this powerful practice of gratitude.

I love this picture as it captures the sweetness and delight of this day. It was
 taken while waiting in line to get our Christmas tree.  So many layers of gratitude in our hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment