Wednesday, November 13, 2013

20-Year-Old Journal Entry

Recently I came across a journal entry I wrote twenty years this past August. At the time of the entry, David was five years old, and I was five months pregnant with Allan.  Thinking about it, it wasn't even a post.  It was more of a dedication/goal on the first page of the journal that expressed my future desire, future dream; where I felt I'd be the happiest.  This is what it says, "When our children have left our happy nest, I would like to teach children with autism, Down's syndrome, and those who are physically challenged.  I would also like to work with the elderly." With the support of my husband, children, parents, and sister, my 20-year-old journal entry has become a reality, and it is where I feel extremely happy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment