Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Flicking Gratitude

There's a nonleaking roof over my family's head. Nonviolence is practiced in my neighborhood streets. Assurance that I will have power generated to my home every day, twenty-four hours a day. Availability to create a new dish with the knowledge that I will find all ingredients with ease. Easy access to my mode of transportation is something I don't have to lose sleep over. Walking to work is only a few steps away. With the flick of the wrist, I have clean running water without the threat and fear of being abused or killed. Deciding thought for leaving a country and their loved ones behind for a better future for them, their children, and the generations to come. For the mere thought that I can experience life with health, the use of all my five senses, laughter, peace, and love. To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment