Monday, December 2, 2013

Grateful

I remember, a while back when going to school at MDC and working for my friend Andrew's father,there was a moment during that time that I felt this feeling in between my eyes where I felt as if something had triggered this laser sharp mental focus. It was almost as if a supreme confidence had just taken control of me and I felt like I finally had something really good going for me.

This is how I feel now.

I just wanted to thank, even if they read this or not, those that have been there with me on this journey no matter how big or small of an impact they have had on me. And just to think that my life is still in its younger stages makes we wonder what else is it that I could possibly learn!

I am excited for the future and what it has to offer and I hope to be of service to those that have helped me and to those whom I haven't even met yet.

Happy holidays and hope to hear back from some of you!

-David Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment